Get to know us!
"We are here because we care."
St. Michael’s Ambulance was established in order to provide safe and reliable non-emergency medical transportation services for children and their families in the Rio Grande Valley area. We are here to serve the community we love, and are focused on delivering excellent care. Our staff treat patients with the respect, compassion, and dignity they deserve.
Why St. Michael's Ambulance
Kids and Teens First!
- Services tailored to infants, kids, and teens
- We know exactly what they need and how they feel during transfer
Highly Skilled Staff and Modern Equipment
- All transfer staff EMR or EMT qualified
- Ambulances equipped with the latest technology for medical care
We Serve the Community
- Personalized service and support for your family
- We aim to be part of your community
Locally Owned and Operated
- We’re proud to be Texan!
- Services and communications tailored to the state
- Personal, direct communication at all stages
Distance is No Object
- Transfer just a few blocks away or across state
- Comfortable, modern fleet and state-of-the art equipment to get you there relaxed and on time
A Dynamic Team
- Customer satisfaction is helping us grow!
- New fleet and staff added regularly
- Able to adapt to specific patient conditions and needs